Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List
2. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi | I read Unravel Me, Destroy Me, and Fracture Me this month. I just picked it up from the library a few days ago and will be starting it as soon as my books for school are finished.
3. Panic by Lauren Oliver | Trina first brought my attention to this book and I've been mildly interested in it since but as I've heard more and more about the concept of the book, the more intrigued I've become! I have an eARC so it'll probably be the next book I read on my kindle.
4. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover | Somehow, I DON'T KNOW HOW, I was excluded from the loop of Maybe Someday ARCs and now everyone else who has an early bird copy is teasing me with reviews and raves for it! I've been overwhelmed with so many that a review in my Goodreads newsfeed actually spoiled a big reveal in it for me >:( I'm still quite peeved about that but its Colleen Hoover so I will love it regardless. If you haven't read one of Colleen Hoover's books yet, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???
5. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare | I'm really curious about how this series is going to end. I've heard some interesting whispers floating around the web and after the last two books in the series... yes, very intrigued.
2013 Releases/Series Conclusions:
7. Clockwork Princess | I'm actually not a big fan of TID and despite all the crazy rave this one has been getting since it released, I felt no rush to finish the series. Now that the release of City of Heavenly Fire is approaching and I've been hearing that Clockwork Princess needs to be read before reading City of Heavenly Fire, I figured that I needed to get to reading this one. Thinking about it more lately as me excited to read it, especially since it's sitting on my nightstand waiting to be read.
8. Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout | The fourth Covenant book was a bit of a let down when I read it last year. That, coupled with some negative realizations I had on the series, I wasn't in a rush to read this book. Now I'm actually pretty stoked and can't wait to read it.
10. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein | My aunt told me about this book a few years ago and I just haven't gotten to it yet! That isn't an excuse though and I am determined to read, experience, love. and cry through this book before summer!
What books are you most looking forward to reading this spring? Leave links to your TTT post or just tell me what books you want to read in the comments!