Tuesday, May 12, 2015

See You in Two Weeks!

By the time you are reading this, I will already be gone, perhaps flying somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean or maybe I will have already landed in the beautiful country of Italy!

In case you were curious about the specifics, I'll be in Italy for approximately two weeks as I study abroad! I'm taking a 3-credit political science class for the hecks of it and because my two best friends are going! As you could probably imagine, I'm so so SO excited for this opportunity! This will be my first time outside of North America so I'm just waiting to be bombarded with culture shock and historical beauty. 

However, because 1) I'm there for school and 2) it's freaking Italy, I will not be updating the blog while I'm away. And you bet your dollar I'll be making a long-winded blog post filled with pictures of my adventures! I do have my review of Confess by Colleen Hoover scheduled to post in the next few days so y'all can look forward to that, but until next time...

Happy reading!

Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment