Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cover Characteristic #2: Blondes

Hosted by Sugar & Snark, Cover Characteristic is a meme where we judge a book completely based on its cover! Every Sunday, there is a new theme and we share our favorite 5 book covers for that theme (not our favorite stories whose covers match the theme). 

This week's theme:
Blondes

(In no particular order)
The first three covers give me the same feel: like I'm floating or waiting for something...

This Week's Favorite:
There's so much going on in this cover, but everything is understated. I think it's a really unique design and it captures my attention. :)

2 comments:

  1. I actually think I love all of these covers! I see that you fixed your problem with the Breathable banner by putting it on the other side - smart move! I tried to figure out how to resize it and had the same problem you did - I'm thinking that maybe because it's Flash, it can't be resized the way an image can. I haven't had a chance to look at the other one yet, but I will! :-)

    Here's my Cover Characteristics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Haha :) And yes, it was the easiest thing to do, so that's what I went with. Thanks for your help! And I visited your CC! :)

      Delete