Friday, February 28, 2014

Monthly Reading Wrap-Up: February 2014

What can I say? My terrific reading streak was bound to take a nose dive one of these days. Eight/ten pieces of literature I read and finished this month were for school. I did begin four other YA fiction novels, but I didn't get very far into any of them so I didn't count them this month. I look forward to reading them in March.

February Reading Stats:
10 pieces of literature: 6 short stories, 1 novel, 1 novella, 1 children's chapter book, 1 memoir.



February Reads

Consequence
3 of 5 stars
3.5! :) I love Caleb and Maggie, and now I can hardly contain myself as I await Ava & Seth!
Scarlet
3 of 5 stars
A very enjoyable read. I love the intertwining of the old and new main characters. This series definitely makes me form crack-pot theories as I read it. I'm excited to see how it all progresses in Cress.
Alice in Wonderland
1 of 5 stars
Well. Wasn't expecting that. I've never seen Alice in Wonderland fully, but I know the story well and I guess I figured this would be enjoyable? Rather, it was quite silly and childish. All the characters were weird (as I anticipated) bu...


goodreads.com



Favorite Book of the Month: Night by Elie Wiesel
Favorite Cover of the Month: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Book(s) I'm Most Looking Forward to Reading Next Month: Ask the Passengers by A.S. King; Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

I'd love to hear what y'all read this month in the comments. :)
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment