Sunday, September 29, 2013

Cover Characteristic #1: Yellow/Orange

Look at this new, fun meme I discovered! Hosted by Sugar & Snark, Cover Characteristic is a meme where we judge a book completely based on their cover! Each week, there is a new theme and we share our favorite 5 book covers for that theme (not our favorite stories whose covers match the theme). 

This week's theme:
Yellow/Orange
What I love about the covers:
5.) Halo by Alexandra Adornetto - The sunlight and the contrast between the dark silhouettes and light rays. (Have read, wasn't crazy about.)

4.) Flicker by Kaye Thorbrugh - The artistic mess. (On my TBR list.)

3.) Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson - The hues remind me of water paint. (Click the title to check out my 4.5 star rated review.)

2.) Watch Over Me by Tara Sivec - Designed by Sarah Hansen from Okay Creations. Gives me the FEELS. (On my TBR list.)

My Favorite This Week:
 1.) Becoming More by Bayli Lane - Although Bayli knows I'm not crazy about that hot pink bra peaking out from this girl's tank, heehee, I think the photography is absolutely stunning! Bayli and I both love it! (Click title to read my review.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I agree, Becoming More is an awesome cover! Gonna add it to my tbr list!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bayli would love that! :) Thanks for checking out my first CC! I really like this weekly meme. :)

      Delete