Monday, September 30, 2013

Monthly Reading Wrap-Up: September 2013

Alright chicos.

I'm trying out a new Monthly Reading Wrap-Up format. Please let me know in the comments what you think! Is it too vertical-like? Hard to understand? Too many pictures? I wanna know! Thanks! :) 


It's autumn now so, unfortunately, my reading habits are slowing down because of the other obligations I have. This September, I read six books, but hey, at least I had time to read at all! Here's a detailed list of those books with my ratings for them. 



Favorite Book of the Month:
Snippet from my mini review: "This book makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and I looooove Caleb and Maggie together."

Read My Reviews:
(Note: I write mini reviews on Goodreads for books that are a part of a series and then write a full review a.k.a. Series Wrap-Up after I've finished the series.)


Share what you read this past September in the comments below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment