Friday, April 4, 2014

Monthly Reading Wrap-Up: March 2014

March Reading Stats:
10 pieces of literature: 5 novels, 5 novellas/short stories



March Reads

Unravel Me
4 of 5 stars
I am really struggling on whether to give this four or five stars. Some parts for 5+ worthy :-). I love Adam and Juliette so much. They complement each other! Juliette annoyed the heck out of me when it came to Warner. I could not see th...
Just One Year
3 of 5 stars
This is a story about loving and learning from life and the people in it, including oneself. Anyone going into this book expecting an incredibly romantic follow-up to Just One Day (me) will be sorely let down (me), which is where my two ...
Destroy Me
3 of 5 stars
I understand Warner more now. I don't think he is a monster, but as I remember some of the things he said to Juliette in Unrave Me, I still don't like him.
Fracture Me
2 of 5 stars
I am so frustrated! Adam, what the heck?! Acting like Juliette's a burden, something to take care of because she can't take care of herself, instead of caring for her! Juliette's the weak link, Juliette's too trapped in her own head, Jul...
Unite Me
3 of 5 stars
Thoughts on Destroy Me:
I understand Warner more now. I don't think he is a monster, but as I remember some of the things he said to Juliette in Unravel Me, I still don't like him.

Thoughts on Fracture Me:
I am so frustrated! Adam, what...
This Star Won't Go Out: The Life and Words of Esther Grace Earl
5 of 5 stars
This review and many others can be found on my blog: Holly's Reading Hollow

Pre-read:

Oh, I cannot wait to read this book! <3

DFTBA

Post-read review:

Sometimes I wonder how I could possibly consider myself a writer when I cannot ex...
Glitches
3 of 5 stars
Aw. Poor Cinder. She matured well though considering the circumstances.
The Sky is Everywhere
3 of 5 stars
So sweet. And the epilogue: lol, so cute. A story about living after tragedy, living with grief, loving everywhere the sky touches, and learning that love, like the sky, is everywhere.
The Little Android
4 of 5 stars
Ohh, I was not expecting that ending!


goodreads.com



Favorite Book of the Month: This Star Won't Go Out
Book(s) I'm Most Looking Forward to Reading Next Month: Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I'd love to hear what y'all read this month in the comments. :)
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment