Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cover Characteristic #3: Colorful

Hosted by Sugar & Snark, Cover Characteristic is a meme where we judge a book completely based on its cover! Every Sunday, there is a new theme and we share our favorite 5 book covers for that theme (not our favorite stories whose covers match the theme). 

Today's theme:
Colorful

(In no particular order)

Today's Favorite:
I know it's doesn't contain AS many colors as the covers above, but I love this cover so much! Hafsah (the author) made it herself! Impressive right?!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Such pretty covers!! I love the Alienated cover!! You can find my CC HERE.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love them too :D Thanks for checking out my CC! Visiting your blog now! P.S. You rock, Nicole. :)

      Delete