Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #9: Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On!



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme that was created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find more TTT lists from book lovers and bloggers by clicking their blog name.


Today's topic:

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On

Y'all don't even know how hard I'm shaking in my boots in anticipation to get my hands on these books and devour them! Technically, I already have my hands on Losing Hope, Finding Cinderella, and Dare You To, but I haven't been able to take even a small crack at them because I've been so busy! Why, LIFE, must you deprive me of my reading time!?!? I CANNOT wait to read these ones, especially the ones that are already sitting on my bookshelf and yelling at me.
These are sequels without release dates and covers.

What sequels are you dying to get your hands on? :)

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I can't say that I've read any of these series o_O but I've heard excellent things!!
    Dee @ Dee's Reads My TTT

    ReplyDelete