Monday, November 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: Fall 2013 Edition


I don't know if there is a specific way to do a Stacking the Shelves post, so I'm just going to wing this!

Over the past few months, I've accumulated so many books that some of my books don't have shelves! I don't add books to my collection very often (I'm a library lover), so this is quite significant for me. For now, this is just a post on all the books outside of my bookshelf. At the end of the year, I will make a post showing all of my new books from 2013! :)

My new books without homes.
From top to bottom:

1. Dare You To by Katie McGarry
My friend Sabrina from i heart y.a. fiction sent me her ARC of DYT for me to review on her blog! Watch out for me review in the next few weeks!
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
3. Annie's Ghost by Steve Luxemberg
4, 5, & 6. 
These are books I picked up to make a book tree! The titles aren't important haha.
7. Catena by Armen Melikian
My librarian gave this to me to read. I have no idea what it is about! I think it is a dystopian.
8. The black thing = my kindle!
I wasn't so fond of this when I first got it but I've grown to really like the convenience of it.
9, 10, 11, & 12. East of Eden, Brave New World, Jane Eyre, The Great Gatsby
Had to read for school. Only East of Eden was worth the read.
13. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Okay, this one actually isn't a new addition to my collection. It's just run-off from my overflowing bookshelf. But it's a great book!
14. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
Courtesy of Sabrina from i heart y.a. fiction! I started it but it was kind of hard to get into. I will pick it up again to finish. I've heard it's really good!
15. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Courtesy of my friend Beth from The Reading Vixens!
16. Thin Space
Won this from IceyBooks! Can't wait to read it!
17, 18, 19, 20, & 21. The Garden of Eve, Two-Way Street, The Kite Runner, Twenty Boy Summer, The Golden Compass
50 cents each from my local library book sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment