Saturday, November 30, 2013

Monthly Reading Wrap-Up: November 2013

This month was a good month, as far as good books go! It helps that two of the books I read this month were rereads and three were written by my two of my favorite authors (CoHo and Katie McGarry!) :D Like I said, a really good month! However, this month I really fell behind in blogging, writing reviews and reading. I'm 4 books behind in terms of my 2013 Reading Challenge goal, and the reason why this post is late is because I didn't have half of these reviews written. I still need to write them, but that won't be until I'm on my Christmas break so I figured I might as well post this. It's late anyway, right? I have a long Christmas break in December so let's hope for a great month next time!



November Reads

The Fault in Our Stars
5 of 5 stars
1st read: August 4 - August 6, 2012
2nd read through: Nov 6 - Nov 12, 2013

This is one of those books that no matter how hard I try to write a review that will serve this book justice, I am simply incapable of doing so.

But, alas, I wr...
Death of a Salesman
1 of 5 stars
No, thank you, not my thing.
Dare You To
0 of 5 stars
Pre-release thoughts on Dare You To:I kind of liked Isaiah and Beth...hm, I don't know how I feel about that anymore, but I do know this book is going to be AMAZING! Cannot wait!

Post-read thoughts: I loved this book! I did! I really di...
The Help
5 of 5 stars
First read through: July 2011
Second time: Oct 29 2013 - Nov 17 2013

Incredible book! I first read it before seeing the movie, and I remember loving the movie and how well they did the book justice, but as I read it this time around, WO...
Finding Cinderella
5 of 5 stars
Find this and many other reviews on my blog, Holly's Reading Hollow

Warning: This book contains language and sexual content.

I think it might be accurate to say this is my favorite novella I've ever read. Most novellas are wonderful ad...
Losing Hope
5 of 5 stars
Pre-read reaction:

IT HAS A NAME!!!


Kisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption
5 of 5 stars
I read a review for this book in which the reviewer talked about the redundancy of Katie's message. Now, I am not slamming this review. The reviewer gave this book 4 stars and loved Katie's story, but I was thinking about her review as I...


goodreads.com



My Favorite Book of the Month:

Favorite Cover of the Month:

Book I'm Most Looking Forward to Reading Next Month:

No comments:

Post a Comment