Top Ten Tuesday is a meme that was created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find more TTT lists from book lovers and bloggers by clicking their blog name.
Top Ten Books on My Winter 2013 TBR List
"Z", "J", "Y", & "O" books to complete my 2013 A-Z Reading Challenge:
1. Tandem by Anna Jarzab | was actually on my Fall TBR list and I got through about 30% of it before I had to put it down and do other things/read other books. I plan on finishing this book really soon. Edit: I finished Tandem on December 7. Two unfortunate stars from me.
2. Just One Day by Gayle Forman | I've heard terrific things about this book and can't wait to read it! It's one of the books from my buddy book swap with Trina from Between Chapters. :)
3. You Are Mine by Janeal Falor, & 4. Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn | Both have good ratings and I got them for free on Amazon!
Most Excited for:
5. Unbreathable by Hafasah Laziaf | I've been shaking in my boots for this YA sci-fi book for months now! It released in October, but I've had no time to read it! Gah! I will get to it this season--can't wait. :)
6. Wide Spaces by Shelly Crane | Y'all don't understand how much I need to read this novella! I love Shelly Crane's stories and I'm so happy she wrote a novella sequel for Emma & Mason!
7. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman | I may or may not have the chance to read and review this book this season. But if I do, I'll be very excited!
8. Defiance by Shelly Crane | I've been craving to read more of Shelly's work for the past two months. I hate being busy. :/
Reading Challenge Books:
9. The Selection by Kiera Cass | I was supposed to read this book in November for a book swap but missed my opportunity. I'll get to it soon, I promise, Trina! :) Edit: I finished The Selection on December 8. Four stars from me!
10. ??? | In case you don't recognize it, this is the book jar I made a few months ago! I have had such a restricting schedule lately that I haven't been able to read as many books as I've wanted to. And when I do, I don't really feel like being "told" what to read by a piece of paper (My teachers do that job already!). My goal is to use my book jar in January!