Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #11: 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read!

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme that was created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find more TTT lists from book lovers and bloggers by clicking their blog name.


Today's topic:
Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read!
1. Wide Open by Shelly Crane: I don't think a single week has past since I learned about this companion novel that I haven't thought about this upcoming story! I'm so excited!!

2. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover: I was debating on whether I would read this book or not because NA romance doesn't always suit me well (it's a little out of my comfort zone) but then I knocked some sense into myself. This is freaking Colleen Hoover we're talking about! I love her writing and story telling so much; I can't NOT read her books! I might have to draw the line at her next book, Ugly Love, which is supposed to be erotica-like, but who knows where I will draw the line with CoHo.

3. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick: After reading My Life Next Door, I cannot wait to see what Huntley (now one of my favorite authors) has in store for us!

4. Fury by Fisher Amelie: This series is so exciting; you never know what you are going to get from each story until you read it. Vain stole my heart and I hope this one does too. There is also one tiny detail about this novel that is particularly exciting for me. Do y'all wanna know? When do y'all want me to announce it? Hmm.. :)

5. Untitled Significance Novel #5 by Shelly Crane: She announced on her blog that there will be a fifth book! I haven't had the time to read past book two in the Significance series, but I really like Shelly's stories and, needless to say, I am excited about this news. :)


6. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart: It hasn't even released and yet it has so many crazily amazing reviews from bloggers! It sounds like this is going to be the next big one!
7. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare: This was delayed while The Infernal Devices took off, which ticked me off a bit since I'm not a big fan of the prequel series. CoHF is long over due and I hope it had a kick-butt conclusion!

8. The Here and Now by Ann Brashares: Ann Brashares wrote another novel outside of The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants series say what??? :D

9. This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl: DFTBA. Enough said. <3

10. Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater: Just found out this was a thing! Woot woot! I really liked reading about Cole and Isabel in the previous novels so this is awesome.

What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment