Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #15: My Favorite Books of 2013!!!

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme that was created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find more TTT lists from book lovers and bloggers by clicking their blog name.

Today's topic:
Ten Favorite Books of 2013!!!

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite TTT post of the year! Reflecting back on 2013, this was a great year for reading! Here are some key points about my reading year:

I... added 214 books on my TBR list and another 168 on my "consideration" list... read 108 books total... read 53 books whose authors are new to me... read 34 standalone novels... started 33 new series... reread 11 of my previous favorites... completed 6 series...

On top of those things, I completed my first (and only, lol) A-Z reading challenge and wrote 100+ blog posts during my first year of blogging! I discovered so many jems and jewels and made such progress with my blog that in the end, I am so happy with how it turned out. Now, I can't simply count my favorites reads of 2013 on my fingers, but here are my top ten book of 2013 (they're ALL 4.5/5.0 or higher ratings!) as well as a few extra that most definitely deserve attention! Click the titles to read my reviews. :)


#1: Vain by Fisher Amelie | 5+/5


#2: Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover | 5+/5

#3: Significance by Shelly Crane | 5+/5

#4: Hopeless by Colleen Hoover | 5/5

#5: Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry | 5/5

#6: The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay | 5/5

#7: Wide Spaces by Shelly Crane |5/5

#8: Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout | 5/5

#9: Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson | 4.5/5

#10: The Elite by Kiera Cass | 4.5/5



Honorable mentions: 

Running on Empty by L.B. Simmons | 5/5
Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover | 5/5
That Boy by Jillian Dodd | 4/5
Legend by Marie Lu | 4.5/5
Significance series by Shelly Crane | 5/5
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi | 4.5/5
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick | 4.5/5
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey |3.5/5
Shark Bait by Jenn Cooksey | 4/5


What were your favorite books of 2013? Let me know in the comments. I love discovering new and incredible reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment